Saturday, February 7, 2015

Arriving

Alice - I should be out celebrating locking down an apartment but I'm in my bed, exhausted. I don't know (m)any people, it's 0° out, and I'm happy. 

Like a gust of wind, my world is different than it was just Tuesday. In a single day, everything can change, and with a big open heart the future opens it's doors, like it's not even a big deal, like life does this every day.

Eric- love the positivity. And how you're always that way. I'm convinced it's contagious.

Alice- Thank you sweetie. I think you're right too. sometimes I'm embarrassed to share but then other times I think, Jesus, this is a big moment. I should say something... maybe other people are having big moments too or could, know what I'm saying. I guess its crazy where you find yourself sometimes, and just kind of ogle at how you got there. I can only imagine this will happen a lot when you have kids

22 Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment