Saturday, February 7, 2015

First real day in wonderland

Feeling at home in London today . Fun to learn a new place and put my heart into it.

At one bar I waited an hour for the check and didn't care, I just sat there, heeding my grandfather's words - "everywhere you go, there you are." In exchange for my patience I got a free wine tasting. I guess I learned a thing or two in Mexico about how to just be.

---- 
Feeling at home in London today . fun to learn a new place and put my heart into it

I basically walked around all day being a romantic mess. You know, in the sense of having virtual emoticons floating over my head wherever I went. 🙌😄✨💫
I even waited over an hour for my check at a bar and didn't even care.

"Wherever you go, there you are." 
Imagination is everything. #inwonderland

26 Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment